Happin Belt (world)
|Happin Belt/Nareshakir (Fornast 2730)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Happin Belt is a high-population ring of many small worldlets (planetoids AKA an "asteroid belt"), not capable of retaining an atmosphere or water, and are both non-agricultural and industrial in nature with a billion or more sophonts in population size.
- These worldlets warrant hazardous environment precautions.
- Life in a vacuum requires great discipline. After all, it only takes one forgotten seal on a vacuum suit to spell death. Those who survive tend to be very methodically-minded and attentive to small detail.
- As a group of industrial worldlets, well-developed manufacturing and processing sectors are major business here. Manufactured goods are a major export item.
- The worldlets are, for the most part, unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Nareshakir Subsector of Fornast Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
The Happin planetoid belt is known for its immense wealth of resource materials including radioactives, rare earth metals, high quality gem stones, and more.
Happin Belt Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Happin Belt Primary Red M2 V
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial count.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial minor duke.