Haddad (SR 1137) (world)
|Haddad/Capella (Solomani Rim 1137)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Haddad (SR 1137) is a barren water world with no overt population, government, or law level.
- Its surface is 90% or more covered in an ocean of water.
- Any inhabitants of this world would need to live on the roughly 10% of exposed land mass, in underwater colonies, on city ships, or similar arrangements.
- This world could be populated if anyone had an inclination to do so...
- This a "forbidden" world designated as a Red Zone with an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that make it extremely dangerous to visitors. Everyone is forbidden to travel here.
- A Prison World, exile camp, or prison camp for criminals or other exiles is located upon this world in addition to other points of interest.
- It is a member of the Solomani Confederation in the Capella Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector.
- This world has a colony at Aeneas (world).
The Confederation interdiction of Haddad prevents any exploration or settlement. The reason for the interdiction is classified.
Non-canon: The Solomani Confederation has interdicted Haddad (X47A000-0), preventing any exploration or settlement. The reason for the interdiction is classified.
|This article has a secret.|
1137 Haddad (Solomani) - Red Zone
Starport: Class 0.
Diameter: 3,800 miles (6,100 km). Gravity: 0.61g.
Atmosphere: Standard oxygen-nitrogen, tainted.
Control Level: 0.
Tech Level: 0.
World Trade Number: 0.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system is a member of the Solomani Confederation.
- It has been issued an Red Zone travel advisory.