From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Hadara/Menorial (Trojan Reach 0809)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Hadara is an icy, non-agricultural and preindustrial world, whose surface is ice-capped and with nearly all of its water frozen.
- It is unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- It is a world working toward being an industrial powerhouse but lacks an adequate workforce to do so. It must now import many of its manufactured and high tech goods.
- A Prison World, exile camp, or prison camp for criminals or other exiles is located upon this world in addition to other points of interest.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Menorial Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
- This world has a nearby Naval Base, usually associated with military starships.
- This world has a nearby Military Base, usually associated with military ground forces.
No information yet available.
History & Background (Dossier)
- Though non-aligned, Hadara lies inside the border of Florian League and is considered a League protectorate.
- The system contains a Naval Base, a military base, and an exile camp.