|Gwathui/Vega (Solomani Rim 1720)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Gwathui is a ring of many small worldlets (planetoids AKA an "asteroid belt"), not capable of retaining an atmosphere or water, and both non-agricultural and preindustrial in nature.
- These worldlets warrant hazardous environment precautions.
- Life in a vacuum requires great discipline. After all, it only takes one forgotten seal on a vacuum suit to spell death. Those who survive tend to be very methodically-minded and attentive to small detail.
- The worldlets are, for the most part, unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- These worldlets are working towards being an industrial world but lack an adequate workforce to do so.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Vegan Autonomous District, a cultural region and full member state of the Third Imperium in the Vega Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- During the First Imperium, the world was known as Duusirka (Anglic: Duusirka).
- Nearly 100% of the population is composed of Vegans.
- Less than 10% of the population is composed of humans and other non-human sophonts.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Gwathui is an asteroid belt orbiting the system's primary, Vega, a blue-white A-class star and the fifth brightest in Terra’s sky.
Gwathui Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Gwathui Primary White A0 V Vega
1720 Vega (Vegan Autonomous Region)
Starport: Class V.
Diameter: Asteroids. Gravity: N/A.
Population: 34 million.
Control Level: 4.
Tech Level: 11.
World Trade Number: 5.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The system is a member of the Vegan Autonomous Region.
- The inhabitants live in one of 244 asteroid habitats with several thousand inhabitants each.
- The largest Vegan station and capital is Adzon Dzi.