Gulf (RD D) Subsector
|Gulf (RD D) Subsector|
|No. of Stars||12|
|Majority Control||Non-Aligned - 42%|
|2nd Control||Third Imperium - 33%|
|3rd Control||Unclaimed Worlds - 25%|
For the Gulf Subsector in the Deneb Sector see here
- It is also the least populated subsector in the Deep.
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
- It is a sparsely populated area with difficult to reach planets.
- It is an area of little interest to the interstellar community.
- There are rumors of hidden military, research, pirate bases hidden somewhere within the subsector.
Subsector Summary: 1105
Gulf, subsector D of Reaver's Deep has 12 worlds, of which 8 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 1 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There are 5 Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus no Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There are 4 Non-industrial (Ni) worlds versus no Industrial (In) worlds. There are 4 Rich (Ri) worlds versus one Poor (Po) world. There are no Water (Wa) and Ocean (Oc) worlds, no Ice-capped (Ic) worlds, one Desert (De) world, one Asteroid (As) belt, and one Vacuum (Va) world. There are no High population (Hi) worlds versus one Low population (Lo) world and 3 Barren (Ba) worlds. There is one Naval base and 2 Scout bases. The Imperial nobility includes 4 Knights, no Baronets, 3 Barons, no Marquis, no Vicounts, no Counts, and one Duke. The highest population world is Vesech (Reaver's Deep 2810). The highest tech level is B at Mirinda (Reaver's Deep 3109). The average technology level is 5 (with most between 1 and 8).
Polity Listing: 1105
No information yet available.
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1105
World Listing: 1105
- Bhasad (Reaver's Deep 2504)
- Dhroma (Reaver's Deep 2909)
- Keltia (Reaver's Deep 3010)
- Kylian (Reaver's Deep 3209)
- Kyshana (Reaver's Deep 2501)
- Mirinda (Reaver's Deep 3109)
- Oloma (Reaver's Deep 2610)
- Opitan (Reaver's Deep 2510)
- Verini (Reaver's Deep 2508)
- Vesech (Reaver's Deep 2810)
- Wisaaran (Reaver's Deep 2803)
- Yimna (Reaver's Deep 3207)
History & Background (Dossier)
Polity Listing: 1105
- Independent Powers (Pocket Empires)
- Other Powers
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated in this area:
- Humaniti (Human races)
- Non-Human Races
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this area:
- Non-Human Races
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this sector:
- (-3700) Fall of the Saie
- (-4014 to -2423) Pax Vilanica
- (-2404 to -2215) Interstellar Wars
- (-2204) Rule of Man Founded
- (-2002) Gralyn Union Founded
- (-1776 to 0) Long Night
- (-1648 to -112) Reaver Period
- (-1118 to 380) Aslan Border Wars
- (-1008) Iltharan Empire Founding
- (-371) Principality of Caledon Founded
- (-300) Grand Duchy of Marlheim Founded
- (-109) Grand Duchy of Douglass Founded
- (-86 to -80) Iltharan War
- (-84) Confederacy of Duncinae Founded
- (0) Third Imperium Founded
- (237) Dienbach Grÿpen Founded
- (268) Fall of the Iltharan Empire
- (284) Kolan Hegemony Founded
- (380) Peace of Ftahalr
- (517) Carrillian Assembly Founded
- (598) Lhshana sophonts contacted by Principality of Caledon merchant explorers
- (704) Solomani Autonomous Region Established
- (827) Purity Union Founded
- (990-1002): Solomani Rim War
- (995) Lanyard Colonies Founded
- (1080) Languljigee sophonts discovered by Dakaar Corporation
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- J. Andrew Keith. Far Traveller 1 (FASA, 1982), TBD.
- Dale Kemper. Far Traveller 2 (FASA, 1983), TBD.
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD.
- Classic Traveller Divine Intervention/Night of Conquest
- J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, John Harshman. Aslan (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD. (named but no further data)
- William H. Keith Jr.. Duneraiders (Gamelords, 1984), TBD.
- J. Andrew Keith. Ascent to Anekthor (Gamelords, 1984), TBD.
- J. Andrew Keith. Pilot's Guide to the Drexilthar Subsector (Gamelords, 1984), TBD. (data-generated)
- J. Andrew Keith. Escape (Marischal Adventures, 1987), TBD.
- Classic Traveller Trading Team by J. Andrew Keith
- Gary L. Thomas. The Travellers' Digest 16 (Digest Group Publications, 1989), TBD.
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Loren Wiseman. Challenge 54 (Game Designers' Workshop, 1991), 20.
- Kevin Knight. "Pilot's Guide to the Caledon Subsector." Traveller Chronicle 05 (1994): TBD.
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 06 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1994), TBD.
- Kevin Knight. "A Pilot's Guide to the Caledon Subsector." Traveller Chronicle 07 (1995): TBD.
- William H. Keith Jr., J. Andrew Keith. Scam (Cargonaut Press, 1998), TBD.
- Paul Sanders, J. Andrew Keith. Reaver's Deep Sector Sourcebook (Cargonaut Press, 1998), TBD.
- Steve Jackson, Loren Wiseman. Alien Races 4 (Steve Jackson Games, 2001), TBD.
- Periodical: Into the Deep 1
- Periodical: Into the Deep 2 by Author & Contributor: Brett Kruger
- Brett Kruger. Into the Deep 4 (BKP, 2011), TBD.
- EXTERNAL LINK: Into the Deep #1 Link
- EXTERNAL LINK: Archive.org RingSurf Reavers' Deep Net Ring by Author & Contributor: Keven R. Pittsinger of the RingSurf Reavers' Deep Net Ring
- EXTERNAL LINK: Non-Canon Link
- EXTERNAL LINK: Caledon Subsector - Jimmy Simpson
- EXTERNAL LINK: Non-Canon Traveller Library (defunct)
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Mitchberg
- Author & Contributor: Brett Kruger
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science