Gregory P. Lee
Gregory P. Lee was a middle-aged lawyer and Traveller author.
- Unfortunately, Greg passed away in April 2017 CE.
- This talented and accomplished gentlesophont can be found on the Wall of Heroes.
Born in 1961, Mr. Lee has been a science fiction aficionado for most of his life. He has done some fiction writing, but also detoured into the ugly world of family law to handle expenses such as eating and other minor needs. He is married to his second wife, accepts his indentured servitude to several cats, and bicycles when the weather is kinder. He has three grown children, two of whom serve in the U.S. Armed Forces.
- Traveller's Gregory P. Lee, the author of Lee's Guide to Interstellar Adventure and Cirque (book) passed away on Sunday, 16 April 2017. He will be missed.
This person has the following external links available:
- EXTERNAL LINK: Greylock Publishing (defunct)
Mr. Lee authored and mostly managed and laid out "Cirque," a Spinward Marches campaign taking place after the Fifth Frontier War.
- "Cirque" includes vessels designed to T5 standards by Rob Eaglestone, characters by Craig A. Glesner, and art by Tim Osborne. Deck plans and maps were completed by Mr. Lee using Campaign Cartographer/Cosmographer.
- Principal author of Lee's Guide to Interstellar Adventure (Gamelords 1982) and several articles of the same title in later publications.
- Mr. Lee has also published Books 1, 2, and N+1 in The Laughing Lip books.
- Author of Cirque, a Spinward Marches campaign sourcebook set after the Fifth Frontier War. Including updated information, plans, maps, and interactions with the powers and polities of Classic Traveller, the sourcebook nonetheless follows a simple concept: the best reward in a Traveller adventure is getting out alive.
- Author of Cirque: The Usual Suspects, A Tale of the Spinward Marches, to be published by FFE in a Kickstarter expected in Spring, 2017.
Traveller RPG Wiki Participation
This person occasionally participates at the wiki, with an annoying habit of demanding citations for statements set forth.
Bibliography-Ludography (Published Products)
This person has authored, contributed, playtested, or otherwise participated in the publication of the following products: Lee's Guide, Cirque, general Traveller material, Galaxiad Setting, Imperiallines, and The Laughing Lip (non-Traveller) books (All Shall Go to Wrack, Demand the Debt That's Owing, and Long-Remembering Harpers).
|Books by this Author|
References & Contributions (Sources)
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Gregory P. Lee
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science