|Goria/Egyrn (Trojan Reach 1410)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Goria is a poor, nonindustrial hellworld with a population struggling to survive in an inhospitable environment.
- Hellworlds often offer daily, and sometimes even hourly, life-threatening situations to their inhabitants. Survivors often form intense survival skills and tend to be grim realists.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society.
- This a "low technology" world with technology competency well below technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Egyrn Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
No information yet available.
History & Background (Dossier)
Goria has regressed less than most, though competition for scarce food and water resources has led to an aggressive lifestyle and a hardy experienced warrior class.
- From their colonization era protective domes, now extensively fortified, clan chiefs practice organized piracy on their neighbors.
- Main objectives are to secure food stocks, capture valuable technicians essential to the continued functioning of the domes, and cause general mayhem.
- The concepts of barter or payment for goods are unknown - any discussion in this vein will end in hostilities.
- The world offers very little of trade value; some exceptional wines and liqueurs, and extremely well-made hand weapons up to tech level 5.