Goke class Fleet Tender
|Goke class Fleet Tender|
|Type: VTH Fleet Tender|
|Also see||Subcraft Carrier|
|Architect||Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|Canon||No. Unpublished, non-canon fan design.|
|Cost||MCr205,816.978 in quantity 164,653.582|
|EOS||Still in active service.|
|Origin||Khuur League Fleet|
|Passengers||0 High/Med 100 Low|
|Reference||Fan: Ronald B. Kline, Jr.|
|Starships are designed with the Classic Traveller format, using High Guard Shipyard v1.13 written by Andrea Vallance.|
Built for the Khuur League Fleet in the Ley Sector. This is a class of TL–12 fleet tender. It has screens, and is an unstreamlined dispersed structure hull. It has on board fuel purification. The Khuur League Fleet uses this class to move (18) TL–8 Yunus Class System Defense Boats. They carry 3,294 crew and have a regiment of 1,200 Marines. It has jump 3 range and 3 G acceleration with 2 agility, and can keep up main fleet elements.
No information yet available.
Class Naming Practice/s & Peculiarities
Vessel Peculiarities: No information yet available.
Class Naming Practice/s: No information yet available.
Selected Variant Types & Classes
- Type VTH class Heavy Tender
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller, Frank Chadwick, John Harshman. High Guard (Game Designers Workshop, 1980), 20-37. (Design Sequence Used)
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science