Gigi (Da 1433) (world)
|Government||Company or Corporation|
|Army Size (BEs)||0|
|World Trade Number||3|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||0|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Gigi supports a population of fewer than 10,000 sophonts. This is a high technology world with available technology over the standards for Charted Space. It is a member of Third Imperium in the Argi Subsector of Dagudashaag Sector and in the Domain of Vland. Gigi, as a member world of the Third Imperium, holds the estate of an Imperial knight, a member of the Imperial Nobility charged with overseeing the world. This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships. During the Long Night this world was named Anmuush.
Astrography and planetology
No information yet available
Gigi Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Gigi Primary Red M1 V
History and background
Company planet and headquarters of Interstellar Petrochemical Processing (IPP). IPP owns the planet as well as several others and specializes in the extraction of valuable organic chemicals from exotic or corrosive planetary atmospheres. IPP is a subsidiary of Imperial megacorporation Sternmetal Horizons.
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Jae Campbell, Leighton Piper. "Library Data: Argi." Signal-GK 01 (1989): 47. via HIWG
- Marc Miller. First Survey (Imperium Games, 1996), 82.
- Jae Campbell. Encyclopaedia Dagudashaag (Signal-GK, 2017), 126.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science