|Gashidda/Dingir (Solomani Rim 1127)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- This world has 90% or more of its surface covered in an ocean of water.
- The inhabitants of this world live on the roughly 10% of exposed land mass, in underwater colonies, on city ships, or similar arrangements.
- It lacks adequate resources to expand its economy to a rich status.
- Its economy and population are rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to quickly rise barring outside forces.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- This world toils under the control of a military government with conditions reflecting that situation including curtailed civil rights and limited freedoms.
- This is a "Puzzle" world designated as an Amber Zone. Caution is advised since the world has an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that are not well understood and might be a danger to a visitor.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Dingir Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
It is a water world with one small moon.
Monostellar Solar System
This system is a monostellar (one-star) solar system.
Monostellar Solar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Notes Gashidda Primaris Primary Yellow G8 IV
1127 Gashidda (Imperial) - Amber Zone
Starport: Class V - Naval Base.
Diameter: 3,400 miles (5,400 km). Gravity: 0.51g.
Atmosphere: Standard oxygen-nitrogen.
Population: 9.7 billion.
Government: Military Rule.
Control Level: 6.
Tech Level: 11.
World Trade Number: 5.5.
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
- It holds the estate of an Imperial knight.
- It holds the estate of an Imperial baronet.
- It holds the fiefdom of an Imperial count.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article has Metadata|
|This article is incomplete meaning it lacks important features, structure, or content. More work needs to be done to make this a good article. This is step 4. in the article refinement process.