Garner's Luck (world)
This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Garner's Luck/Anise (Magyar 2906)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||M0 V M0 V|
Garner's Luck is a poor, pre-industrial hellworld with a population struggling to survive in an inhospitable environment.
- Hellworlds often offer daily, and sometimes even hourly, life-threatening situations to their inhabitants.
- This world would like to become a major industrial powerhouse in the subsector, but lacks the population and resources to build an adequate workforce and industrial business sector.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Anise Subsector of Magyar Sector in the Domain of Sol.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Binary Solar System
Garner's Luck Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Garner's Luck Primary Primary Red M0 V None Garner's Luck Companion Secondary Red M0 V None
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD. (star map)
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), 11,47. (dot map provided)
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), 11,50. (dot map provided)
- Marc Miller. "Wars of the Imperium." Imperial Encyclopedia (1987): TBD.
- Periodical: MegaTraveller Travellers' Digest No. 14
- Mongoose Traveller: Solomani Rim
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Dakin Burdick
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science