From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Ganulph/Egyrn (Trojan Reach 1307)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Ganulph is a barren vacuum world with no overt population, government, or law level.
- These worldlets warrant hazardous environment precautions.
- Life in a vacuum requires great discipline. After all, it only takes one forgotten seal on a vacuum suit to spell death.
- This world could be populated if anyone had an inclination to do so...
- This a "forbidden" world designated as a Red Zone with an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that make it extremely dangerous to visitors. Everyone is forbidden to travel here.
- It is an unclaimed Non-Aligned world located in the Egyrn Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
No information yet available.
History & Background (Dossier)
|This article has a secret.|