|Primary||F9 V M2 V|
|Army size (BEs)||0|
|World Trade Number||3|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||0|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||0|
Gaeko supports a population of fewer than 10,000 sophonts. It is a member of Julian Protectorate in the Flange Subsector of Empty Quarter Sector and in the Hegemony of Lorean. 10% of the world's population is the Major Race Vargr.
Description (Astrography and Planetology)
Part of the Ssilnthis Cluster.
Binary Solar System
Gaeko Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Gaeko Primary Primary Yellow-White F9 V Gaeko Companion Secondary Red M2 V
History and Background
While the blue/white world of Gaeko looks like a fine home, appearances are deceptive in this case. Sophonts who can see the peculiar radiation from the world can better sense the danger.
UWP Changes (all dates are Imperial Calendar)
- T20 - 993 - Gaeko 2005 C697342-6 Lo Ni Varg0 400 Hl - Hegemony of Lorean
- CT - 1105 - Gaeko 2005 C697345-9 Lo Ni Varg1 600 Hl - Hegemony of Lorean
- MT - 1125 - Gaeko 2005 C697345-9 Lo Ni 600 Hl - Hegemony of Lorean
- TNE - 1201 - Gaeko 2005 X697440-4 Lo Ni 200 Wi
References and Contributors
|This article is incomplete meaning it lacks important features, structure, or content. More work needs to be done to make this a good article. This is step 4. in the article refinement process.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Jason Kemp. "Sector In Review: Empty Quarter 993." Stellar Reaches 05 (2006): 37. - UWP Only
- Alvin Plummer. "Maps and UWP’S for the Empty Quarter: 993, 1105, 1125, and 1201 Imperial." Stellar Reaches 17 (2011): 16. - UWP Only
- Alvin Plummer. "Data Dump: Updated Maps and UWPs for the Empty Quarter, 993 and 1105 Imperial." Stellar Reaches 19 (2012): 48. - UWP Only
- World page generated by AB-101
- Data compiled by ’’MIMIC’’ - Minor Imp of the Ministry of Information and Communication