|Capital||Collette (Dagudashaag 2725)|
|No. of Stars||37|
|Stellar and Economic data||data page|
|Majority Control||Third Imperium - 100%|
|2nd Control||None - 0%|
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors / Sources
The Gadde Subsector is defended by 219th Fleet.
Subsector Summary: 1105
Gadde, subsector L of Dagudashaag has 37 worlds, of which 27 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 19 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There are three High population (Hi) worlds, one Moderate population (Ph) world, 19 Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, 11 Low population (Lo) worlds, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. There are five Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus three Pre-Agricultural (Pa) worlds, and two Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There are two Rich (Ri) worlds versus two Industrial (In) worlds. There is one Asteroid (As) belt, five Desert (De) worlds, three Garden (Ga) worlds, one Ice-capped (Ic) world, 11 Poor (Po) worlds, three Vacuum (Va) worlds, and four Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) worlds. There are ten Naval bases in the subsector, 14 Scout bases, and no Way stations. In Gadde there is one race homeworld. The Imperial nobility includes 37 Knights, five Baronets, five Barons, two Marquises, one Viscount, three Counts, and no Dukes. The highest population worlds are Khusgulur (Dagudashaag 2525) and Dummur (Dagudashaag 2529). The highest tech level is F at Depot (Dagudashaag 3121) and Kan (Dagudashaag 3126). The average technology level is 10 (with most between 7 and 12).
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1105
The following astrographic features and trade routes can be found within this area:
World Listing: 1105
The following systems and worlds can be found within this area:
History & Background (Dossier)
- Established because of a serious problem with piracy and privateering in this region during the early years of the Imperium, these bases now serve as a marshaling area for naval exercises, and for fleet travelling to or from the Depot.
Polity Listing: 1105
The following polities can be found within this subsector:
- Independent Powers
- Non-Aligned Powers (World-States)
- Other Powers
- Third Imperium (Imperial powers)
- Various member systems and worlds.
Native Sophonts: 1105
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated in this area:
- Humaniti (Human races)
- Non-Human Races
- Terragens (Non-human Terran races)
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this area:
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this area:
- No information yet available.
References & Contributors / Sources
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Author & Contributor: Jae Campbell - Periodical: Signal-GK Issue #7 - HIWG
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science