This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Gaajpadje/Ea (Reaver's Deep 1124)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Gaajpadje is a pre-agricultural, moderate population rich garden world with over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in population size.
- Garden worlds are known for their near-ideal utopian environments conducive to most sophonts, plants, animals, and other forms of life.
- It is a pre-agricultural world with an environment suitable for large scale agricultural and livestock industries that have not yet been widely developed.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- Its economy and population are rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to quickly rise barring outside forces.
- This a "low technology" world with technology competency well below technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Ea Subsector of Reaver's Deep Sector.
- This world sometimes uses an alternate orthography of Gaajpadge.
- The planet is notable as the homeworld of the J'aadje, a sophontic species and a Minor Race.
- 60% of the population is composed of J'aadje.
- About 40% of the population is composed of humans and other sophonts.
- This world has a significant population of Aslan.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Gaajpadje has two major habitable land masses, widely separated, and a number of archipelagoes and islands.
1124 Gaajpadje (Non-Aligned)
Starport: Class III (Rijudjya).
Diameter: 6,008 miles (9,600 km). Gravity: 0.8g.
Atmosphere: Standard oxygen-nitrogen.
Population: 293 million J’aadje, 37 million K’tring, 11,000 Imperials.
Control Level: 2 in J’aadje areas, 4 in K’tring areas.
Tech Level: 8.
World Trade Number: 4.5.
- Inhabiting the East Continent are the K'Tring, a militaristic Human Ethnic Group.
- Tensions between these two groups of inhabitants continue to run high.
History & Background (Dossier)
A valuable trade site for gems, hand-crafted art objects, and collectibles, Gaajpadje is a non-aligned world and was rarely visited by humans until about a decade ago, when Caledon Ventures opened trade negotiations with the J'aadje.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- J. Andrew Keith. Far Traveller 1 (FASA, 1982), TBD.
- Dale Kemper. Far Traveller 2 (FASA, 1983), TBD.
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD.
- Classic Traveller Divine Intervention/Night of Conquest
- J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, John Harshman. Aslan (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD. (named but no further data)
- William H. Keith, Jr.. Duneraiders (Gamelords, 1984), TBD.
- J. Andrew Keith. Ascent to Anekthor (Gamelords, 1984), TBD.
- J. Andrew Keith. Pilot's Guide to the Drexilthar Subsector (Gamelords, 1984), TBD. (data-generated)
- J. Andrew Keith. Escape (Marischal Adventures, 1987), TBD.
- Gary L. Thomas. The Travellers' Digest 16 (Digest Group Publications, 1989), TBD.
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Loren Wiseman. Challenge 54 (Game Designers' Workshop, 1991), 20.
- Kevin Knight. "Pilot's Guide to the Caledon Subsector." Traveller Chronicle 05 (1994): TBD.
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 06 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1994), TBD.
- Kevin Knight. "A Pilot's Guide to the Caledon Subsector." Traveller Chronicle 07 (1995): TBD.
- William H. Keith Jr., J. Andrew Keith. Scam (Cargonaut Press, 1998), TBD.
- Paul Sanders, J. Andrew Keith. Reaver's Deep Sector Sourcebook (Cargonaut Press, 1998), TBD.
- Steve Jackson, Loren Wiseman. Alien Races 4 (Steve Jackson Games, 2001), TBD.
- Brett Kruger. Into the Deep 4 (BKP, 2011), TBD.
- EXTERNAL LINK: Archive.org RingSurf Reavers' Deep Net Ring by Author & Contributor: Keven R. Pittsinger of the RingSurf Reavers' Deep Net Ring
- EXTERNAL LINK: Caledon Subsector - Jimmy Simpson
- EXTERNAL LINK: Non-Canon Traveller Library (defunct)
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Mitchberg
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science