GURPS Traveller: Rim of Fire
|Rim of Fire|
The Solomani Rim Sourcebook
|Publisher||Steve Jackson Games|
|Author||Jon F. Zeigler|
|ISBN 1-55634-436-8 Stock #6615|
|Table of Contents|
- It is a source book.
Where Empire collide...
The Solomani Rim stands at the center of Human and Imperial history. It is home to the Solomani Confederation, an aggressive empire of Human supremacists eager to back their beliefs with force. Adventurers entering the Solomani Rim will discover some of the Imperium's oldest and most developed worlds - and some of its greatest dangers.
- The Solomani Confederation, and the iron-fisted SolSec that keeps the populace in line.
- Rules for Solomani characters and sample Solomani Confederation starships.
- The great clashes between the First Imperium and the Earth-bred founders of the Second, as well as between the Third Imperium and the Solomani descendants of the Second.
- Life on Terra, birthplace of all Humaniti ... a shrine to the Solomani, now held by the Imperium.
- The Vegans and the Vegan Polity, an economic powerhouse that plays an important role in past and present Solomani Rim politics.
The Solomani Rim contains more history, honor, and horrors than any other part of Charted Space. Expore it today!
The Solomani Rim sector lies at the rimward edge of the Third Imperium. It is an ancient, densely populated region. For 6,000 years, the Solomani Rim has been a place of epic revolutions and wars. Today it remains a flashpoint for galactic conflict . . . The Third Imperium occupies hundreds of worlds, including Terra, the human homeworld. But much of the sector is under the control of the despotic Solomani Confederation.
Rim of Fire covers the Solomani Rim Sector in detail. Writeups for over 400 worlds are included. Some are described in great detail, providing instant adventure settings, while others are merely sketched in to allow the individual GM to customize his campaign. There is also an extensive history of the sector, including detailed descriptions of the Interstellar Wars and the rise of the Solomani Movement. And, of course, there are campaign and adventure seeds, and a trove of referee's information.
The Solomani Rim has always been a place where the actions of individual heroes could change the course of history. Today there are still many challenges for the GURPS Traveller player. . . on the Rim of Fire!
Table of Contents
Introduction 4 1. The Domain of Sol 5 2. The Rim States 22 3. History 38 4. Worlds 62 5. Gathering Storms 131 Index 143
Meta-history & Background (Dossier)
Credits (Primary Sources)
- John F. Zeigler
- Gene Seabolt
- Jesse DeGraff
- Tom Biondolillo, Jesse DeGraff, Glenn Grant, Zach Howard, David Lynch, Ed Northcott and Allen Nunis
- Jeremy Zauder
No information yet available.
References & Contributions (Sources)
|This article has two or more sources with conflicting information. Because the conflict has not been resolved, all sources are linked to this article.|