The Fusion Still breaks water molecules free from material placed within it.
The amount of water delivered will vary with the type of material fed into the still, but ranges from 1% for very dry sand to 70% for organic material such as wood, plants or bodies. This percentage of weight in kilograms gives a one-to-one yield of water in liters. The still requires 1 hour to set up, and 30 minutes for each 10kg of material processed; the hopper must be cleared out after each load, which requires another 30 minutes.
No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller. Imperial Encyclopedia (Game Designers Workshop, 1987), 64.
- Joe Fugate, Gary L. Thomas. Referee's Gaming Kit (Digest Group Publications, 1989), .
- Frank Chadwick, Dave Nilsen. Traveller: The New Era (Game Designers Workshop, 1993), 339.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science