|Size||1.5m & 100kg|
|Speed||Very fast (25.0kph)|
|Homeworld||Fulacin/Rhylanor (Spinward Marches 2613)|
|Reference||Classic Traveller Adventure 3: Twilight's Peak (book)|
- 1 Fulacinian Trapper (Creature) Physiology & Ecology
- 2 Fulacinian Trapper (Creature) Life Cycle & Reproduction
- 3 Fulacinian Trapper (Creature) Diet & Trophics
- 4 Fulacinian Trapper (Creature) History & Background
- 5 Fulacinian Trapper (Creature) TAS Advisory
- 6 Fulacinian Trapper (Creature) References & Contributors
Fulacinian Trapper (Creature) Physiology & Ecology
This animal is a warm-blooded analogue of the Terran Spider, complete with eight legs and a segmented body. It is, however, a vertebrate, and is very similar to most animals of similar size and weight.
It is a voracious attacker and will fight fiercely until killed, especially in defense of its young, known as kittens. The Terran Spider analogy also differs in that Fulacinian trappers do not use any toxin or poison to kill their prey.
Fulacinian Trapper (Creature) Life Cycle & Reproduction
Trappers have two genders and reproduce sexually. Fulacinian Trapper kittens are very cute and cuddly.
Fulacinian Trapper (Creature) Diet & Trophics
This animal is adept at hiding, ambushing, and trapping prey, which mostly consist of larger insects, birds and mammalian land animals.
Fulacinian Trapper (Creature) History & Background
Fulacinian Trapper hides are enormously thick and some Fulacinian natives make a durable version of jack armor with them.
- Trapper teeth are also valued for necklace and other ornamentals.
- It is also known, that despite the metallic taint, Droyne are known to prize Trapper meat and will pay generously for it.