|Ftyewirl/Ranib (Trojan Reach 0132)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Ftyewirl is a pre-agricultural and nonindustrial world lacking adequate development for its economy to become prosperous.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- This world is part of the Aslan Hierate, controlled by the Tlaukhu Block 5, composed of the Hlyueawi and Isoitiyro clans, in the Ranib Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
- This world contains an Aslan Tlaukhu Base, which may combine the features of an army base for ground forces, a scout base, or even a naval base for starships.
While the system's Starport orbits the fourth planet in the system, an uninhabited ocean world rich in hydrogen, the mainworld is located in the middle of an asteroid belt.
- The approach to Ftyewirl is tricky and frequent asteroid strikes have left a mark on the planet.
- Huge craters scar all three continents of Ftyewirl.
- The oceans roil from tsunami, and the atmosphere is thick with dust.