Fomalhaut (SR 1024) (world)
|Fomalhaut/Dingir (Solomani Rim 1024)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||A3 V K5 V M4 V|
Fomalhaut (SR 1024) is a nonindustrial fluid world.
- A fluid world has an oceanic geography of a liquid other than water such as ammonia, methane, hydrocarbons, or other exotic liquids.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- This dangerous world is designated an Amber Zone with an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions make it dangerous to visitors.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- This world toils under the control of a military government with conditions reflecting that situation including curtailed civil rights and limited freedoms.
- A Prison World, exile camp, or prison camp for criminals or other exiles is located upon this world in addition to other points of interest.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Dingir Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- Please see Fomalhaut (SR 1024) (system) for related information.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
The mainworld has two large moons and is fiercely hostile with a corrosive nitrogen and nitrogen compound atmosphere, seas composed of a weak nitric-acid solution, and a surface subject to constant meteoric bombardment.
Trinary Solar System
Fomalhaut (Alpha Piscis Austrini) Trinary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Fomalhaut (Alpha Piscis Austrini) Primary Primary White A3 V Fomalhaut A Fomalhaut (Alpha Piscis Austrini) Companion Secondary Orange K5 V Fomalhaut B (TW Piscis Austrini) Fomalhaut (Alpha Piscis Austrini) Far Companion Tertiary Red M4 V Fomalhaut C (LP 876-10)
1024 Fomalhaut (Imperial) - Amber Zone
Starport: Class IV.
Diameter: 7,900 miles (12,600 km). Gravity: 1.17g.
Atmosphere: Corrosive (nitrogen and nitrogen compounds).
Government: Military Rule.
Control Level: 6.
Tech Level: 12.
World Trade Number: 4.
History & Background (Dossier)
During the Solomani period the Solomani Confederation used Fomalhaut Prime as an exile colony for political prisoners.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article has a secret.|