Flux is a T5 die mechanic that adds an element of variability to a skill check.
- Flux on a very broad level means chaotic and random change.
- A Dice Modifier is a related concept.
No information yet available.
Flux has been around since the earliest days of Traveller, but it was formalized in the T5 Core Rules and the probability of various die combinations was extensively mapped out.
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller. T5 Core Rules (Far Future Enterprises, 2013), 33.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science