From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Floria/Yggdrasil (Trojan Reach 0213)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||F5 V M8 V|
- It lacks adequate resources to expand its economy to a rich status.
- Its economy and population are rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to quickly rise barring outside forces.
- This world is also the overall capital of an interstellar government with the extra trade and prestige associated with that role.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- This world contains a archaeological site with suspected high-tech remnants of the now-vanished Ancients precursor race.
- It is a member of the Florian League in the Yggdrasil Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
- This world has a nearby Naval Base, usually associated with military starships.
- This world has a nearby Military Base, usually associated with military ground forces.
- It is the homeworld of the Floriani, a sophontic species and minor human race.
- Nearly 100% of the population is composed of Floriani, a minor human race.
- Less than 10% of the population is composed of other sophonts.
No information yet available.
Binary Solar System
Floria Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Floria Primary Primary Yellow-White F5 V Floria Companion Secondary Red M8 V
Point of Interest: Ancients Ruins
Floria is one of the wonders of the Trojan Reach and attracts tens of thousands of researchers and tourists every year.
- The Floria discovered several Ancient installations that were still largely intact and have preserved these ancient technological wonders for display.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The mainworld is the capital of the Florian League, and the permanent population is almost entirely Floriani.
Non-canon: The subsector capital of the Yggdrasil Subsector.
- This is populated by a dimorphic humanoid species, comprised of strong Feskal workers and more slightly built Barnai thinkers.
- They are responsible for administering the Florian League.