From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Fitl/Iavdeiev (Ziafrplians 2331)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||M3 V M3 V|
- A fluid world has an oceanic geography of a liquid other than water such as ammonia, methane, hydrocarbons, or other exotic liquids.
- Hellworlds often offer daily, and sometimes hourly, life-threatening situations to their inhabitants. Survivors often form intense survival skills and tend to be grim realists.
- As an industrial world, this planet has well-developed manufacturing and processing industries. Manufactured goods are a major export item.
- This world serves as the sector capital.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Zhodani Consulate in the Iavdeiev Subsector of Ziafrplians Sector.
- This world has a nearby Naval Base, usually associated with military starships.
- This world has a nearby Military Base, usually associated with military ground forces.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
The planet's exotic atmosphere allows nitrates to form, which the Shard Gargoyles use.
- This planet is home to an interesting native species.
Binary Solar System
Fitl Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Fitl Primary Primary Red M3 V Fitl Companion Secondary Red M3 V