First Frontier War
- The First Frontier War (589 to 604) was the first of the modern border clashes between the Third Imperium and the Zhodani Consulate, sparking the beginning of a continuing antipathy between the two major lines of humaniti.
With the conclusion of the war, Olav hault-Plankwell returned to the Imperial core with his war fleet and took the reins of government, dispatching Empress Jaqueline and thus beginning the Civil War and the reign of its Barracks Emperors.
Commanders and Leaders
- Admiral Shialtlasche
- Consular Officer (Grand Admiral) Tliaklabtl
- Empress Jaqueline I
- Grand Admiral Olav hault-Plankwell
- Duchess Arbellatra
- Admiral Sir Richard Torrens
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
- The seventh domain was established, Deneb (Spinward Marches, Deneb, Trojan Reach, Reft)
591 592 602 603
- Grand Admiral Olav hault-Plankwell retakes Jewell/Jewell (Spinward Marches 1106) amid fierce fighting
- Zhodani forces evacuate Emerald (Spinward Marches 1006) and flee into Consulate space.
- Following the Battle of Rhylanor Duchess Arbellatra, the commander, commissioned as Captain in the Imperial Navy by Grand Admiral Olav hault-Plankwell.
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events concerning this history:
- (979 to 986): Third Frontier War
- (1082 to 1084): Fourth Frontier War
- (1107 to 1110) Fifth Frontier War between the Third Imperium and the Zhodani Consulate.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This historical event primarily took place in the following areas:
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Classic Traveller Supplement 11 Library Data (N-Z)
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science