Far and Away
Far Away was a magazine published by Pacific Rim Publishing (now also known as Just Plain Wargames). It lasted two issues.
Far and Away #1
Published 1990 - Two articles for MegaTraveller by J. Andrew Keith.
- Planetfall by J. Andrew Keith (Megatraveller)
- The Compleat Starport by J. Andrew Keith (Megatraveller)
- Optional Movement System and Scenario for Robotech RPG
- Non-Military Craft for Interceptor (Renegade Legion)
- Putting More Punch into Starship Combat (Star Trek)
April 1990 ... 60 pages ... Pacific Rim Publishing
Far and Away #2
Far & Away, Issue 2
- Time & Tide on Beowulf (2300AD)
- Call to Arms, Scenario (2300AD)
- Hi-Tech Battletech
- Ally Spirits (Shadowrun)
- You Are There, Scenario (Aftermath)
- Beachcomber, Fiction by Mike Resnick
1990 ... 60 pages
- EXTERNAL LINK: homepage
No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|