Far Traveller 3
From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Far Traveller 3|
|Table of Contents|
No information yet available.
Table of Contents
Far Traveller 2 advertised that Issue 3 would feature:
- Port of Call: Tharuda (world)
- The Port Authority Handbook: Communications Procedures (Part 2)
- Errata for Uragyad'n of the Seven Pillars
Meta-history & Background (Dossier)
- With only two subsectors detailed and a third unpublished issue left hanging, it never completed its goal of detailing Reaver's deep before folding.
- The Far Frontiers were never detailed by the magazine although it announced a goal of doing so.
- The Far Frontiers were later explicitly set aside as a GM's preserve by Game Designers' Workshop. Many different licensed and fan takes on the sector have been created, most in conflict with each other.
Far Traveller magazine published two issues and a third unpublished issue is also known to exist:
Credits (Primary Sources)
|Credit||Authors & Contributors|
|Author||J. Andrew Keith|
- EXTERNAL LINK: RPG GEEK Entry
References & Contributions (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|