|Fagad/Katanga (The Beyond 1701)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Fagad does not meet the criteria for any standard classification.
- It is a Non-Aligned world dominated by human sophonts located in the Katanga Subsector of The Beyond Sector.
- Fagad is a small world with low gravity and a very thin atmosphere.
- This world was colonized by and is a part of the Avalar Consulate.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
With just enough mass for a stable magnetosphere, some gravity, and some protection from the fierce radiation of solar winds made this planet look attractive to early colonists drawn from asteroid systems. The feeble atmosphere meant that crops could be raised in large green houses. Large orbital mirrors gathered enough sun light to make this practical. Many belter tourists come here to give birth and rest and recuperate after injury in systems without larger planetary bodies.
Fagad Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Fagad Primary Yellow G3 V
History & Background (Dossier)
Non-canon: A military governor collects taxes and administers the occupation. The governor is protected by a dedicated security force. This force is low tech by imperial standards but is effective against comparable local forces. The governor has hired the unit out as a Mercenary force against the Katanga Empire. They also add security for the scout base located near the shipyards. The governor has an imported cyborg bodyguard code named Baby Doll, CFC882. She carries two 4mm gauss pistols, w/ shoulder holsters, 10 magazines (15), a hull metal samurai katana, and a pair of custom gravity assist boots add considerable leaping ability.
Fagad has an excellent quality starport.
- A Class-A Starport Facility has very well developed shipyards and is capable of producing first rate starships.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform not only major repair work, but overhaul work as well.
- This facility has advanced refueling and refining infrastructure. One may purchase practically any kind of refined fuel here.
- Almost every starport of this class possesses both a Lowport and a Highport. Sometimes multiple ports of each type.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is incomplete meaning it lacks important features, structure, or content. More work needs to be done to make this a good article. This is step 4. in the article refinement process.