A era of the Distant Fringe immediately following the Dark Age and the departure of the Voyagers. It is generally considered to have begun around 4570AD, when worlds such as Scybria and Tal varisa first ventured back into space, and ended around 5200AD, when the ancestors of the modern states of the Fringe first began to emerge.
It is divided into four distinct periods:
- 4570AD–4650AD The Renaissance.
- 4650AD–4900AD Scavenger Season.
- 4900AD–5050AD The Golden Age.
- 5050AD–5200AD Emergence: development of strong Polities
It was followed by the Early Modern Era.
Description / Specifications
- Associations War (4998AD–5000AD)
- Scybrian Polyarchy formed (5200AD)
History & Background / Dossier
No information yet available.
References & Contributors / Sources
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science