|Eufalag/Kajaani (Vanguard Reaches 3022)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||M7 III D|
- As an industrial world, this planet has well-developed manufacturing and processing industries. Manufactured goods are a major export item.
- Its economy is rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to rapidly improve barring outside forces.
- The world serves as the subsector capital.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Kajaani Triumvirate in the Kajaani Subsector of Vanguard Reaches Sector.
- Eufalag is one of the three capitals of the Kajaani Triumvirate.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
One of 11 worlds in this system. The high quality starport, has copious shipyards that can handle 1 million tons of capacity for new construction, overhaul and or routine maintenance. There are 1,200 battalions for defense.
Binary Solar System
Eufalag Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Eufalag Primary Primary Red M7 III Eufalag Companion Secondary White Dwarf D
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Eufalag has an excellent quality starport.
- A Class-A Starport Facility has very well developed shipyards and is capable of producing first rate starships.
- This facility has many very skilled personnel who can perform not only major repair work, but overhaul work as well.
- This facility has advanced refueling and refining infrastructure. One may purchase practically any kind of refined fuel here.
- Almost every starport of this class possesses both a Lowport and a Highport. Sometimes multiple ports of each type.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is incomplete meaning it lacks important features, structure, or content. More work needs to be done to make this a good article. This is step 4. in the article refinement process.