The Ermi Cluster is one of the two large clusters (the other being the Zazish Expanse)that comprise the bulk of the Rimward Link. All of the cluster's mainworlds lie with-in four parsecs of the mainworld Ermi (Mongrabi Subsector, 3139). The cluster consists of nineteen mainworlds lying in three subsectors (Annari Subsector, Iingar Subsector and Mongrabi Subsector).
- Three of the cluster's mainworlds lie in the Daibei Sector (Manyana, Portal and Viguilli).
- Four of the cluster's mainworlds lie in the Massilia Sector (Hunberri, Sarabin, Sekeltin and Tencrux).
- The remaining twelve of the cluster's mainworlds lie in the Zarushagar Sector (Borderline, Caffe, Ermi, Jobere, Kees, Megi, Noire, Politsie, Ralik, Unita, World, Zimilia).
History & Background (Dossier)
The highest population world in the cluster, with approximately ten billion inhabitants, is World (Mongrabi Subsector), 2740). The lowest population world in the cluster is Ralik (Mongrabi Subsector, 3037) with approximately two hundred inhabitants.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This astrographic feature is primarily found in the following areas:
- Daibei Sector
- Massilia Sector
- Zarushagar Sector
Cluster Member Data
- Viguilli AKA Mora
World Listing: 1105
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science