From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Ermi/Mongrabi (Zarushagar 3139)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- As an industrial world, this planet has well-developed manufacturing and processing industries. Manufactured goods are a major export item.
- It is unable to produce quality foodstuffs and must import them.
- This is a hot world, with a climate of high temperatures.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Mongrabi Subsector of Zarushagar Sector in the Domain of Ilelish.
- About 80% of the population is composed of baseline humans and other non-human sophonts.
- About 20% of the population is composed of members of the Darmine (race).
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Ermi Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Ermi Primary Yellow-White F3 V None
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Classic Traveller Atlas of the Imperium
- MegaTraveller Alien - Solomani & Aslan (dotmap provided)
- MegaTraveller Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dotmap provided)
- Article: "Daibei Sector: Library and Map" by Nancy & Aleatha Parker (pgs 22-25) from Periodical: MegaTraveller Travellers' Digest No. 15
- GURPS Traveller: Rim of Fire
- Mongoose Traveller: Solomani
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science