Epsilon Eridani (star)
From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
The star Epsilon Eridani (otherwise known as Ran) is a yellow-orange main sequence star of spectral type K2, and is classified as a BY Draconis type variable star.
- Epsilon Eridani is surrounded by a disk of dust lying at a range of approximately 35AU-75AU, an analog to Sol's early Kuiper Belt.
- The Epsilon Eridani star system lies approximately 3.2pc from Terra, and is located in a Rimspinward/Rimward direction from Terra at bearing 195.8o Galactic Longitude and -48.1o South Galactic Latitude.
History & Background (Dossier)
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article has Metadata|
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Epsilon_Eridani. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. The text of Wikipedia is available under the Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.|
- External Link: SIMBAD @ University of Strasbourg: 
- Travellermap (T5SS): 
- Classic Traveller: Solomani (Alien Module)
- GURPS Traveller: Interstellar Wars
- GURPS Traveller: Rim of Fire
- Mongoose Traveller: Solomani Rim
- Mongoose Traveller Alien Module 5: Solomani
- Author & Contributor: WHULorigan