|Army Size (BEs)||0|
|World Trade Number||3.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||69|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||0|
|Port passengers (annual)||2,000|
Enagoksghaegvae has the population located in one or more dwarf planets or planetesimals in a co-orbital position, an asteroid belt. The system has a population between 10,000 and 10 million, lacking the industrial base to be completely self-supporting. The world has a colony on Araksa (Knoellighz 3105). It is a member of Democracy of Greats in the Ourdzoeg Subsector of Knoellighz Sector.
- This system hosts a Democracy of Greats Naval Base for support of military starships.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Enagoksghaegvae Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Enagoksghaegvae Primary Orange K3 V
History & Background (Dossier)
Enagoksghaegvae (Knoellighz 2907) B000445-C As Ni / Ht of Ourdzoeg subsector is the only world with eight planetoid belts. The first mining crew pack to set up shop here took the number 8 as a sign of good luck as there are four other systems with nine planetoid belts. In taking the slightly lower road, the pack scored enough nodes of heavy metals and radioactives to incorporate and lay down initial startup funds for a business that included refining the ores they found for the subsector market.
- Enagoksghaegvae is an Asteroid (As Trade Code) world marked by eight wide-band belts that yield the above finds.
- The lack of an atmosphere requires a high tech presence of life support systems. This is to be found aboard a 'Highport' space station above the largest planetoid in the system named Aeghdath or 'Anchor' in Galanglic. This station is immediately adjacent to a Naval Base reluctantly installed by the Democracy of Greats though the local belter corporation provided a substantial down payment.
- Enagoksghaegvae is the corporate headquarters for Thaeghz Hvaek Engnigharr (tr: Pack Pact to Success), T.H.E. Corp or [THE] in market systems nets. It is home to one pack consisting of two families of Vargr as Board of Directors members.
- With a Non-Industrial (Ni Trade Code), Enagoksghaegvae cannot hope to out-produce raw or refined resources of High-Population, Industrial worlds such as VEZOEZAGH (Knoellighz 1907) or THAORRGOEDZORRGHUER (Knoellighz 2720). Thaeghz Hvaek Engnigharr must rely on other worlds of its corporate charter to assist in this wider endeavour.
In addition to mining and refining, Enagoksghaegvae is the base of operations to receive components, systems and ships from Taegkurzong (Knoellighz 2810), a distant business partner in the subsector. Mining vessels, personnel transports and liners and ore haulers pass through Enagoksghaegvae weekly if not daily, doing business Coreward of this central mining hub. To help facilitate efficient transfers to and from this world, tankers have begun to provide refueling services above the four Gas Giants of this system. Beacons provide rendezvous points for vessels that are behind on schedule to make up the difference.
Classic Era: 1105
Rebellion Era: 1116
Hard Times Era: 1120
Empress Wave: 1126
This world and its corporate headquarters loses its Psions along with its precognitive clairvoyants to insanity. All other Psions suffer similar fates in direct proportion to their registered UPP-PSI data. The research branch of the corporation produced reports, hypothesis and theories concerning the Wave and transmitted them Rimward to worlds still in danger.
Virus Era: 1130s
References & Contributors (Sources)
- Classic Traveller Alien Module 3: Vargr (named but no further data)
- Classic Traveller Alien Module 4: Zhodani (named but no further data)
- MegaTraveller Alien - Vilani & Vargr (dot map provided)
- Author & Contributor: Michael Allyn Davis (generated data and names)
- Author & Contributor: The Pakkrat
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science