From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
The Empty Void is an area of lower stellar density.
A region of lower stellar density lying within Deneb Sector.
- It is an astrographic feature.
- It is a named part of the Great Rift.
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
This astrographic feature is primarily located in the following areas:
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science