|Eleusis/Concord (Solomani Rim 2109)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Eleusis is a rich world with a moderate population over a hundred million, but not yet at a billion sophonts in population size.
- This world has high-grade living conditions with a good climate and a non-harmful environment. As such, this world is much sought after with large queues for immigration here.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- Most observers think that the planet's economy and population will prosper in the near future barring outside forces.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Concord Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- This world has a nearby Imperial Naval Base, capable of handling warships.
It is a rich world with four small moons.
Eleusis is an unusual world, fewer than a billion years old and yet possessed of a rich local ecosphere.
2109 Eleusis (Imperial Subsector Capital)
Starport: Class V - Naval base.
Diameter: 7,100 miles (11,400 km). Gravity: 0.97g.
Atmosphere: Dense oxygen-nitrogen.
Population: 950 million.
Control Level: 1.
Tech Level: 11.
World Trade Number: 5.
History & Background (Dossier)
Eleusis is an unusual world, fewer than a billion years old and yet possessed of a rich local ecosphere. The world was settled by by the Vilani around -4600 and during the Rule of Man was a popular destination for Terran colonists originating from sub-Saharan Africa.
Government on Eleusis is very unobtrusive, the only serious restrictions being in the area of population control; there are almost no restrictions on weapons. Eleusis has developed an elaborate culture of the sword, and swords, swordplay, and dueling all feature prominently throughout society.