This is a world-system under construction and is currently being input-programmed into the Traveller RPG Wiki.
|Eiskaeah/Ehilao (Ealiyasiyw 3011)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||M2 V M7 V|
Eiskaeah is a poor, low-population world with a population of less than 10,000 sophonts in population size.
- This poor world is struggling to establish itself and living conditions in many areas are rudimentary.
- This world is part of the Aslan Hierate, controlled by the Tlaukhu Block 4, composed of the Eakhtiyho, Eteawyolei', and Fteweyeakh clans, in the Ehilao Subsector of Ealiyasiyw Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Binary Solar System
Eiskaeah Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Eiskaeah Primary Primary Red M2 V None Eiskaeah Companion Secondary Red M7 V None
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, John Harshman. Aslan (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD. (named but no further data)
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), 25-31.
- Gary L. Thomas. The Travellers' Digest 18 (Digest Group Publications, 1989), 35-36, 38-40.
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Gareth Hanrahan. Aslan (Mongoose Publishing, 2009), TBD.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science