From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
An echinodermoid creature is distinguished by a number of characteristics:
- Echinodermoids are commonly known for having radial symmetry and non-humanoid body plans.
- While they can be found in a wide variety of environments, they are strongly associated with aquatic environments.
- They typically possess a large number of limbs, typically dual purpose tentacles capable of manipulation or locomotion.
- Many examples of these creatures possess the Automy ability and can regenerate limbs and extremities.
Specific Species Examples
It is relatively common for a creature to meet sufficient criteria to qualify as more than one classification of animal.
No information yet available.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science