|No. of Stars||30|
|Majority Control||Third Imperium - 100%|
No information or synopsis yet available.
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
The Ebasha Subsector is defended by 11th Fleet.
Subsector Summary: 1105
Ebasha, subsector I of Diaspora has 30 worlds, of which 27 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 197 million sophonts (not necessarily humans). There are no High population (Hi) worlds, one Moderate population (Ph) world, 17 Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, nine Low population (Lo) worlds, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. There are seven Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus one Pre-Agricultural (Pa) world, and four Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There is one Rich (Ri) world versus no Industrial (In) worlds. There are no Asteroid (As) belts, no Desert (De) worlds, three Garden (Ga) worlds, no Ice-capped (Ic) worlds, five Poor (Po) worlds, five Vacuum (Va) worlds, and two Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) worlds. There are two Naval bases in the subsector, one Scout base, and no Way stations. In Ebasha there is one race homeworld. The Imperial nobility includes 29 Knights, three Baronets, eight Barons, three Marquises, one Viscount, no Counts, no Dukes, and one Subsector Duke. The highest population world is Six Gun (Diaspora 0723). The highest tech level is E at Ebasha (Diaspora 0228) and Quioxan (Diaspora 0629). The average technology level is 9 (with most between 6 and 11).
Polity Listing: 1105
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1105
World Listing: 1105
History & Background (Dossier)
No information yet available.
Polity Listing: 1105
- Independent Powers (Pocket Empires)
- Other Powers
- Third Imperium
- Various member systems and worlds.
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated in this area:
- Humaniti (Human races)
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this area:
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this subsector:
- No information yet available.
The postwar population of Ebasha (Diaspora I) subsector is 220 million, a negligible decline from pre-Rebellion totals. The only world that experienced a noteworthy decrease in population is 527-108. The highest tech is D at Ebasha.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD.
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), TBD. (dot map provided)
- Charles E. Gannon. Hard Times (Game Designers Workshop, 1991), TBD. (Khavle and Pasdaruu Subsectors)
- Charles E. Gannon. Astrogators' Guide to the Diaspora Sector (Game Designers Workshop, 1992), TBD.
- Charles E. Gannon. Assignment: Vigilante (Game Designers Workshop, 1992), TBD.
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 02 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1993), TBD.
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 03 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1994), TBD.
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 04 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1994), TBD.
- Kevin Knight. Traveller Chronicle 05 (Sword of the Knight Publications, 1994), TBD.
- Frank Chadwick, Dave Nilsen, Loren Wiseman. Path of Tears (Game Designers Workshop, 1994), TBD. (Promise and Khulam Subsections)
- Frank Chadwick. Vampire Fleets (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), TBD.
- Frank Chadwick. The Guilded Lilly (Game Designers Workshop, 1995), TBD.
- Martin Dougherty. Early Fallen (Avenger Enterprises, 2006), TBD.
- TBD. Belly of the Beast (Avenger Enterprises, 2007), TBD.
- EXTERNAL LINK: Fan-Site
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science