|Easter/Concord (Solomani Rim 1802)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||M3 V M7 V|
- It is a main world which is a satellite of either a gas giant or another world.
- This is a "Puzzle" world designated as an Amber Zone. Caution is advised since the world has an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions that are not well understood and might be a danger to a visitor.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Concord Subsector of Solomani Rim Sector in the Domain of Sol.
- Easter is a massive, egg-shaped world, and its deserts, oceans, and mountain ranges are all on a very grand scale.
- Environmental conditions vary dramatically from place to place, with most settlement occuring within two narrow habitable zones.
Binary Solar System
Easter Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Easter Primary Primary Red M3 V Easter Companion Secondary Red M7 V
1802 Easter (Imperial) - Amber Zone
Starport: Class V.
Diameter: 10,300 miles (16,500 km). Gravity: 1.48g.
Population: 4.9 billion.
Control Level: 4.
Tech Level: 12.
World Trade Number: 6.
Non-Canon: The world Easter (XAF7767-3) is notable astronomically because of its unusual shape, which vaguely resembles an egg. This was caused in the distant past by strong gravitational influences on the planet. The inhabitants of Easter live in the broad bands of territory located in the world’s temperate zones which have breathable atmosphere year round.
History & Background (Dossier)
Easter was first colonized by the Vilani about -4800, and was later settled by large numbers of Terrans. Easter became the seat of the important Easter Concord, an intersteller union for mutual defense formed during Long Night. Following the dissolution of the Concord the planetary economy slumped into a long recession. Then the Solomani Party took over the world government and began a systematic purge of all Vilani influences. The overthrow of the local Solomani Movement came only after a vicious civil war, with considerable suffering among the world’s civilian population.
Easter is a balkanized world still racked by international conflict.