|Type||Food and Drink|
Harvested from the bark of the geki bush, a desert scrub-plant native to Romar (Spinward Marches 2140), this seasoning is popular with humans as a mild recreational spice with effects slighter than, but similar to, alcohol. Certain non-human races (notably Aslan and Vargr) find dustspice a much more powerful euphoric; it is in constant demand by those peoples.
Taste and effect varies with growing conditions and the dustspice from different worlds vary considerably in value. Dustspice from Romar is especially valuable to the Aslan. Among worlds other than Romar that are known for producing dustspice are Keanou (Spinward Marches 2411).
No information yet available.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
World Listing: 1105
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Marc Miller. Twilight's Peak (Game Designers Workshop, 1980), 43-44.
- Marc Miller. Merchant Prince (Game Designers Workshop, 1985), 9.
- Herb Petro. "Small Cargo." Imperium Staple 08 (1986): 14.
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), 54,63.
- Gary L. Thomas. The Travellers' Digest 18 (Digest Group Publications, 1989), 24.
- Andy Slack, David Thomas, David L. Pulver. Alien Races 2 (Steve Jackson Games, 1999), 21,38.
- Nick Robinson. Compendium 2 (Avenger Enterprises, 2011), 66.
- Colin Dunn. Library Data (Mongoose Publishing, 2011), 18.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Hans Rancke-Madsen
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science