|Army size (BEs)||120|
|World Trade Number||4.5|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||8,577|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||63,000|
|Port passengers (annual)||453,200|
Durendal is an agricultural production world with a shirt-sleeve atmosphere and a balance of available surface water. The system has a population between 1 million and 100 million sophonts. It is a member of Sword Worlds Confederation in the Sword Worlds Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector.
- This world has a nearby Naval Base for support of military starships.
- This world supports a Military Base for military ground forces.
|Army size (BEs)||12|
|World Trade Number||4|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||6,740|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||3,400|
|Port passengers (annual)||628,800|
Era: New Era
Durendal is a rich, agricultural, and nonindustrial garden world with a near-ideal, utopian environment conducive to most sophonts.
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world, which is easily affordable for most inhabitants of this rich world.
- Its economy and population are rapidly growing and living conditions are expected to quickly rise barring outside forces. This world is designated an Amber Zone with an environment, laws, customs, life forms, or other conditions make it dangerous to visitors. It is a member of Regency of Deneb in the Sword Worlds Subsector of Spinward Marches Sector.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
Durendal is tidally locked to its primary, Roland, and orbits at a distance of 0.23 AU.
Durendal Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Durendal Primary Primary Red M1 V
History & Background (Dossier)
Prior to the Fifth Frontier War Durendal was a member of the Sword Worlds Confederation, but following the war Durendal became part of the Imperial Client state known as the Border Worlds and experienced considerable internal political upheaval.
- Durendal rejoined the Sword Worlds in 1116.