|No. of Stars||31|
|Majority Control||Third Imperium - 100%|
- Both the Vilani and Solomani settled here in great numbers and built the sector up.
- However the subsector has never held military strategic importance or been a source of insurrection so it does not possess major trade routes or significant military base build-up, although a number of capable shipyards are located here.
- The Imperial Nobility here wield considerable political power and several jump bridge projects are fully funded and under construction.
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors (Sources)
The Dudin Subsector is defended by 176th Fleet.
- The 176th Fleet of the Imperial Navy patrols here, but is supplied out of a neighboring subsector.
- The 176th Fleet has petitioned to have Naval Base built here, but no system has yet been selected.
Subsector Summary: 1105
Dudin, subsector K of Daibei has 31 worlds, of which 25 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 130 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There are three High population (Hi) worlds, one Moderate population (Ph) world, nine Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, 11 Low population (Lo) worlds, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. There are four Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus two Pre-Agricultural (Pa) worlds, and three Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There are four Rich (Ri) worlds versus three Industrial (In) worlds. There is one Asteroid (As) belt, no Desert (De) worlds, two Garden (Ga) worlds, no Ice-capped (Ic) worlds, three Poor (Po) worlds, six Vacuum (Va) worlds, and three Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) worlds. There are no Naval bases in the subsector, one Scout base, and no Way stations. In Dudin there is one race homeworld. The Imperial nobility includes 30 Knights, two Baronets, six Barons, six Marquises, one Viscount, three Counts, one Duke, and one Subsector Duke. The highest population worlds are Dudin (Daibei 2028) and Tukera (Daibei 2423). The highest tech level is F at Fender (Daibei 2023) and Rennox (Daibei 2429). The average technology level is 9 (with most between 6 and 11).
Polity Listing: 1105
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1105
World Listing: 1105
History & Background (Dossier)
Polity Listing: 1105
- Independent Powers (Pocket Empires)
- Other Powers
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated in this area:
- Humaniti (Human races)
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this area:
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this subsector:
- (-4238): Evantha develop successful spacecraft and achieve spaceflight.
- (-4233): First Contact between the Evanthaand Vilani.
- (-3341): Evantha fully conquered by the largely indifferent Vilani as assimilated into the Ziru Sirka.
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD.
- Gary L. Thomas. "Daibei Sector: Library and Map." The Travellers' Digest 15 (1989): 22-25.
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), TBD. (dotmap provided)
- Peter G. Celella, James Holden. Solomani & Aslan (Digest Group Publications, 1991), TBD. (dotmap provided)
- Dave Nilsen. Survival Margin (Game Designers Workshop, 1993), TBD.
- Jon F. Zeigler. Rim of Fire (Steve Jackson Games, 2000), TBD.
- David L. Pulver. Solomani (Mongoose Publishing, 2012), TBD.
- EXTERNAL LINK: George.com
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: IISS Junior Administrator and Master Astrographer Ensign Phillips
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science