|Homeworld||Kas'Drak (Ghoekhnael 0323)|
|Language||Unknown Native Language|
|Reference||Alien Races 1 100-112.|
The Drakarans are a technologically sophisticated sophont species.
- They are a Minor Non-Human Race with a reptillianoid appearance.
- The Drakarans or Drak Ne'Vha (Humans and Vargr call them Drakarans) resemble man-sized, one-eyed tyrannosaurs and are loosely allied with the Zhodani.
The Drakarans resemble man-sized, one-eyed tyrannosaurs covered in beautiful jeweled armour that flashes with all colours of the spectrum.
The Drakarans inhabit the Taakas Yh'Drak, which means in their tongue worlds of our race. About thirty-even worlds comprise this territory which is centered on Kas'Drak, their homeworld. 1-3 jump routes connect it to a larger area of Vargr worlds and some human systems (most of which are Zhodani). It is situated in parts of the Ghoekhnael and Chit Botshti sectors.
Drakarans from wealthy families typically enjoy hunting for Sport. Those raised on their homeworld or other frontier planets (rather than in asteroid colonies) will often practice with traditional hunting weapons and riding animals. These include morning-stars, throwing spears, and lances, often wielded from a mount. Even today Drak explorers and hunters often ride and fight from large two-legged Drakaran Riding Lizards.
Culture & Society (Ethnology)
The Drak Ne'Vha are a starfaring race of traders, warriors, seekers, uncompromising in their search for 'truth', yet bound to the ancient, cruel customs developed for survival on their brutal homeworld.
Government & Politics (Leadership)
No information yet available.
Worlds & Sectors (Astrography)
The homeworld of this race is:
World Listing: 1105
References & Contributors (Sources)
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- David L. Pulver. Alien Races 1 (Steve Jackson Games, 1998), 100-112.
- Traveller Wiki Editorial Team
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science