From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Dostoevsky/Dpres (Trojan Reach 1118)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
- As an agricultural world, this world is a near-ideal environment for producing quality foodstuffs of plant, animal, and other forms. Quality foodstuffs are a major export commodity for this world.
- It requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. Having to import most manufactured and high tech goods drives the price up for these items at this world.
- This world contains an archaeological site with suspected high-tech remnants of the now-vanished Ancients precursor race.
- This world has a research station engaged in the scientific pursuit of knowledge.
- It a client state of the Third Imperium in the Dpres Subsector of Trojan Reach Sector.
No information yet available.
Point of Interest: Ancients Ruins & Research Center
The world contains a research center where researchers are exploring an underwater site believed to be of Ancient origin.
History & Background (Dossier)
- The government of Dostoevsky are divided on how to deal with the Imperium and the world’s long-term status as a client is very much in doubt.