Domain of Sol
|Domain of Sol|
- It was once referred to as the Domain of Diaspora.
- It is also part of the Archduchy of Sol.
- A small part of Old Expanses Sector is also Solomani, and it also contains some non-Imperial territory. Overall the Domain is 70% Imperial.
- The Domain also administers a very small part of the Hinterworlds Sector (Trailing of Old Expanses) as well as the Imperial systems of Magyar Sector.
History & Background (Dossier)
- Until recently, the domain capital was on Exeter (Diaspora 2729), but in 1112, Archduke Adair moved it to Muan Gwi, the Vegan homeworld, to be closer to the most serious problem area of his domain -- the Solomani-dominated worlds along the rimward border of the Imperium.
- The domain was originally named the Domain of Diaspora when it was created in 330.
- In 583 it was renamed the Domain of Sol by Jaqueline I.
Archduke Listing: 1116
The following archdukes have administered this domain throughout the history of the Third Imperium:
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this area:
Worlds & Cosmology (Astrography)
The following systems and worlds can be found within this area: No information yet available.
Sector Listing: 1116
This domain encompasses locations from the following sectors:
- Alpha Crucis Sector: 486 systems and worlds
- Diaspora Sector: 476 systems and worlds
- Hinterworlds Sector: 435 systems and worlds
- Magyar Sector: 516 systems and worlds
- Old Expanses Sector: 426 systems and worlds
- Solomani Rim Sector: 410 systems and worlds
World Listing: 1116
The following systems and worlds are located within this region:
References & Contributors / Sources
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- GURPS Traveller: Nobles
- GURPS Traveller: Rim of Fire
- Author & Contributor: Hans Rancke-Madsen
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science