|Army Size (BEs)||200|
|World Trade Number||4|
|Trade Volume (MCr/year)||610|
|Building Capacity (Tons)||47,000|
|Port passengers (annual)||45,400|
Dogaekhroe has an ideal environment for producing agricultural goods and an balanced population between 10 and 100 million. The governance of this world is from Naeadh (Knoellighz 2008). It is a member of Democracy of Greats in the Rourukhae Subsector of Knoellighz Sector.
- This system hosts a Democracy of Greats Naval Base for support of military starships.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
No information yet available.
Dogaekhroe Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Dogaekhroe Primary Yellow-White F1 V
History & Background (Dossier)
To the disappointment of the local Corsair Base, Dogaekhroe (Knoellighz 1909) B46876A-7 Ag O:2008 Ri avoided planet-wide, mutually assured destruction in its latest civil war by a clever constitution drafted by innovative Vargr Emissaries of the Democracy of Greats. Rather than spoiling the planet in devastating war for control of the globe, the people agreed to armistice and becoming a vassal state to Naeadh (Knoellighz 2008) and their very low population of 100 learned and high-tech Scientists. With objective, off-world leadership, the planet averted atomic war and returned to a low growl after the Law rating was raised to A, (weapons possession prohibited). Circa 1105, the mainworld of Dogaekhroe has become productive partners with Naeadh, Uthgaen and VEZOEZAGH (Knoellighz 2308 and 1907 respectively) in Rourukhae Subsector in export of consumables, raw and refined resources, fissionable fuels and Vargr resources.
- In order to help overwatch the armistice, Naeadh commissioned Uthgaen for a Naval Base in geostationary orbit directly over the B-rated Downport.
- 70 million Vargr distrustful of each other have put their collective hopes in the Scientist-Administrators on Naeadh and have disarmed all but natural weaponry. Yet, schools devoted to the perfection of Infighting have risen to fill the weapons void.
- This smallish world, (about the size of Mars), features tall mountains reaching into the stratosphere and holds its peoples with a strong-edge 0.44 surface gravity, a denser core being blamed for nearing a rating of Size 5.
- Atmospheric conditions are mercifully Earthlike allowing a healthy pressure range of 0.75 to 1.45 with meteorology ranging higher into the troposphere than usually expected. Rains are common and monsoon seasons are blamed for the abundance of the water cycle fed by tropical oceans.
- With 80% water coverage, Dogaekhroe’s two continents are replete with freshwater and an abundant water cycle replenishes in all seasons.
Classic Era: 1105
Rebellion Era: 1116
Hard Times Era: 1120
Virus Era: 1130s
Empress Wave: 1128
References & Contributors (Sources)
- J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, John Harshman. Vargr (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), IBC.Simon Beal. Vargr (Mongoose Publishing, 2009), IBC. Classic Traveller (named but no further data)
- Don McKinney. Zhodani (Mongoose Publishing, 2011), IBC.J. Andrew Keith, Marc Miller, John Harshman. Zhodani (Game Designers Workshop, 1985), IBC. Classic Traveller (named but no further data)
- James Holden, Joe D. Fugate Sr., Terrance McInnes. Vilani & Vargr (Digest Group Publications, 1990), 11,47. MegaTraveller (dot map provided)
- Author & Contributor: Michael Allyn Davis (generated data and names)
- Author & Contributor: The Pakkrat
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science