From Traveller Wiki - Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far future
|Dlaekan/Moibin (Reft 3134)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
|Primary||G4 V M6 V|
Dlaekan is a rich, nonindustrial world.
- As a nonindustrial world, it requires extensive imports of outside technology to maintain a modern, star-faring society. The need to import most manufactured and high technology goods drives the price of these goods up in the open market.
- This is a rich world with a prosperous and thriving world economy.
- It has high-grade living conditions and life on this world is much admired by off-worlders.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Moibin Subsector of Reft Sector in the Domain of Vland.
- It is the homeworld of the Tapazmal, a sophontic species and minor race.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
The planet is a hot world, its mean surface temperature exceeding 70 degrees Celsius.
- It has an unusually dense core and a surprising amount of tectonic activity.
Binary Solar System
Dlaekan Binary Star System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Dlaekan Primary Primary Yellow G4 V Dlaekan Companion Secondary Red M6 V
Native Sophont Tapazmal
No information yet available.
History & Background (Dossier)
- It is also the Tapazmal homeworld.
- The early Tapazmal lived on the slopes of Dlaekan's high peaks, where the atmosphere was thinner and temperatures lower.
Imperial High (Landed) Nobility
References & Contributors (Sources)