Description / Specifications
The Dissident Fleet is an important element in the Mythology of Lon Beon.
Despite the problems that would be caused to those who had decided to remain within the Distant Fringe, the Dissidents were given the best of the remaining starships in order to improve their chances of success. The last recorded contact with the Dissident Fleet was in 2257AD.
Their complement of starships included:
History & Background / Dossier
The Dissident Fleet is believed to have travelled through parts of Divide Sector, Fallow Sector, Orsen Sector, Murian Sector, Lucent Sector, Jontell Sector, Thrax Sector and Magister Sector, before finally arriving at Lon Beon Sector and founding the realm of Lon Beon.
- The Dissident Fleet is believed to have recovered Slaver artifacts within the Kineda Cluster. Eventually, the crew and settlers were able to reverse-engineer these artifacts and through them gained fantastically advanced levels of technology.
- A vessel that became separated from the Dissident Fleet is said to have founded Rann's Worlds, a polity in Lucent Sector.
References & Contributors / Sources
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master Scout Emeritus Adie Alegoric Stewart of the IISS
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis), Captain, and Lead Naval Architect Ronald B. Kline, Jr. of the Imperial Navy
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science