|No. of Stars||30|
|Majority Control||Third Imperium - 77%|
|2nd Control||Non-Aligned - 16%|
|3rd Control||Client State, Third Imperium - 7%|
No information or synopsis yet available.
- 1 Description (Specifications)
- 2 History & Background (Dossier)
- 3 References & Contributors / Sources
The Diamond-Prince Subsector is defended by 266th Fleet.
Subsector Summary: 1116
Diamond-Prince, subsector O of Ley has 30 worlds, of which 23 have native gas giants. The estimated population for the subsector is 5 billion sophonts (not necessarily humans). There is one High population (Hi) world, three Moderate population (Ph) worlds, 14 Non-industrial (Ni) worlds, four Low population (Lo) worlds, and no Barren (Ba) worlds. There are five Agricultural (Ag) worlds versus three Pre-Agricultural (Pa) worlds, and two Non-Agricultural (Na) worlds. There are two Rich (Ri) worlds versus one Industrial (In) world. There are no Asteroid (As) belts, two Desert (De) worlds, two Garden (Ga) worlds, two Ice-capped (Ic) worlds, seven Poor (Po) worlds, three Vacuum (Va) worlds, and one Water (Wa) or Ocean (Oc) world. There are three Naval bases in the subsector, no Scout bases, and no Way stations. In Diamond-Prince there are two race homeworlds. The Imperial nobility includes 23 Knights, three Baronets, five Barons, three Marquises, no Viscounts, no Counts, no Dukes, and one Subsector Duke. The highest population world is Mamikha (Ley 2237). The highest tech level is E at Gashuki (Ley 2232). The average technology level is 7 (with most between 4 and 9).
The Third Imperium, Domain of Gateway in Diamond-Prince has jurisdiction over 23 worlds with a population of 212 million. The highest population world is Kishimaa (Ley 1933). The highest tech level is D at Annapabar (Ley 1936). The average technology level is 7 (with most between 4 and 9). The subsector capital is Dadegadi (Ley 1836).
The Non-Aligned Human-dominated worlds in Diamond-Prince encompasses five worlds with a population of 4 billion. The highest population world is Mamikha (Ley 2237). The highest tech level is E at Gashuki (Ley 2232). The average technology level is 8 (with most between 4 and 11).
The Client states of the Third Imperium in Diamond-Prince encompasses two worlds with a population of 280 million. The highest population world is 470-092 (Ley 2140). The highest tech level is 8 at 470-092 (Ley 2140).
Astrographic Features & Trade Routes: 1116
World Listing: 1116
History & Background (Dossier)
the old capital was located at Annapabar (world).
Polity Listing: 1116
- Independent Powers (Pocket Empires)
- Other Powers
The following races (sophont species) are believed to have originated in this area:
- Humaniti (Human races)
Significant populations of the following races (sophont species) reside within this area:
Major Historical Events Timeline: 1116
These are some of the more important historical events that have affected this area:
- No information yet available.
References & Contributors / Sources
|This article is missing content for one or more detailed sections. Additional details are required to complete the article. You can help the Traveller Wiki by expanding it.|
- Jim Cunningham, John Harshman, J. Andrew Keith, Marc W. Miller, Gordon Sheridan. Atlas of the Imperium (Game Designers Workshop, 1984), TBD.
- Dave Sering. Ley Sector (Judges Guild, 1980), TBD.
- Amycus Probe Judges Guild (non-canon)
- Tancred Judges Guild (non-canon)
- Martin Dougherty, Hunter Gordon. Gateway to Destiny (QuikLink Interactive, 2004), TBD.
- GURPS Traveller: Humaniti (Luriani)
- The Sydymic Outworlds
- Merc Heaven
- Scout Cruiser (book)
- Merchant Cruiser (book)
- Gateway Domain Campaign Adventure 1: Homecoming
- Mongoose Traveller: Luriani (Guadix Drift Subsector)
- External Link: Freelance Traveller: Write-up for Fonnein (world) by: Joel Benford
- Author & Contributor: Lord (Marquis) and Master of Sophontology Maksim-Smelchak of the Ministry of Science