|Dezik/Ten Suns (Massilia 0228)|
|Classic Era (1115)|| |
Dezik is a low-population world with a population of less than 10,000 sophonts in size.
- This world has yet to take off economically or otherwise and the population remains low for reasons largely unknown.
- This a "high technology" world with technology achievements at, near, or over technology standards for Charted Space.
- It is a member of the Third Imperium in the Ten Suns Subsector of Massilia Sector in the Domain of Sylea.
- During the Long Night this world was named Lamgupuuan.
Description (Astrography & Planetology)
- Despite its hydrogen atmosphere, it has a water hydrosphere which is frozen on top and kept liquid underneath by the planet's own heat.
- This star system is judged to be a very young one, and planets are still contracting and sweeping up asteroidal debris.
Dezik Monostellar System Star Name Hierarchy Color Classification Remarks Dezik Primary Red M2 V
Point of Interest: Research Station
This unparalleled opportunity to study the processes of planet formation brought the original scientific colony, Research Station Epsilon (Massilia), to Dezik. It has since grown to about 2,500 sophonts from several cooperating races.
History & Background (Dossier)
- Dezik is a member of the Imperium.